Akihiro Higashitani （東谷 章弘）
Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Osaka University, Japan,
E-mai：higashitani (atmark) ist.osaka-u.ac.jp
A main topic of my studies is Lattice Polytope.
I'm also interested in other related combinatorial objects.
Key Words :
- Ehrhart polynomial, δ-vector (h*-vector), Cayley decomposition,
(regular, unimodular) triangulation, reflexive polytope, mutation of lattice polytopes, dimer models, graph theory...
- Toric geometry
- toric (Fano) variety, Fano polytope, Newton-Okounkov body, mutation, mirror symmetry for Fano manifolds,
toric Mori theory, primitive collection, primitive relation...
- Commutative or Computational algebra
- toric ring, toric ideal, Gröbner basis, Cohen-Macaulay, Gorenstein, level, Stanley-Reisner ring,
divisorial ideals, F-signatures...
and so on...
Current interest :
- Toric degenerations and mutation
- Combinatorial mutation of lattice polytopes
- Hibi rings and their algebraic properties
- Characterization or Universal Inequality of δ-vectors
last updated : 26, August, 2021